Monday 28 April 2014

Day 110 : growing in slowly

It's difficult to say how much the new hair has grown in, because I've let the 'original' hair grow quite long - I haven't had the top cut at all since January. However, there is definitely signs of new hair grown at the front. And if I run my finger over other parts of my scalp where hair has been translated, I can feel little stubbly hairs growing.

I read that at by month 5-6, around 80% of the new hairs will have started to grow but will be fine and wispy to begin with. So I am trying to be patient! But at the front, things already are starting to look better.

You can see some of the new hair at the front corners. 
At the back it's less noticeable because this hair is much thinner.


Pleased to say that most of my original hair did eventually grow back. 

This is the part I'm most looking forward to see filled in!! 
No great improvement in this area year, but I can feel stubbly hairs growing 

From the front - I've let it grow quite long but you can see the new hairline trying to break through

3 comments:

  1. Hey man. I've just gone through a similar surgery with Ilker Apaydin in Turkey.on May 6th. I'm 5 days post op and will be watching you blog. It would be great to keep seeing you update your blog with your journey to a new head of hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool - congratulations! What kind of procedure did you have? And how are you feeling about it now?
      I will definitely keep this blog updated :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete