Monday 5 January 2015

Some embarrassing "Before" photos

It's a bit cringey to look back to 2012 / 2013 when these photos were taken. I was developing the "island of hair" you see quite often. I used to keep it short because it looked better that way - imagine what I looked like when I needed a hair cut! We are our own worst critics, I'm definitely no exception. But looking at these photos makes me feel a lot happier about how my hair looks now. Even taking the step to tackling it is a big one, and I know I've still got a long way to go before I get to a point where I don't feel self-conscious about it. But it's great looking in the mirror and not being horrified!


The 'island' of hair

I also had a big gap at the front

It looked better short.

Taken on my phone, 12 months after






No comments:

Post a Comment