Friday 14 March 2014

9 Weeks post-op donor area

I had a haircut a couple of weeks ago to try and even out the different length hair. The hair around the strip was a little longer, basically because the surgeon shaved the strip to be taken at a different length but (I think) did not take all of it.

Everything's growing back in the donor area and looks pretty much as it did before. Certainly a lot better than the 4 week update!

Above : how the donor area looks now. You can't see the linear or FUE scars.

And this is what it looked like before I went to Istanbul...





3 comments:

  1. can you send some update pictures ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George. Yes, I do need to post some more pictures! When I'm back from Hong Kong I'll update it. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please provide more information about the process
    Hair Transplant Ahmedabad
    Hair Transplant Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete