Thursday 6 March 2014

4 weeks after HT (donor area)

After four weeks, the donor area seems a lot better - and hopefully the untrained eye would have no idea I've gone through surgery. 

I have to admit that the FUE scars are more noticecble than I thought they would be (at least the ones towards the nape of the neck are). The FUE that was taken from above the FUT line are totally invisible and the hair seems just as thick as it always was. The hair has grown over the linear scar so you can't really see it any more. 

It should get better in time




1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. Hair transplat in Turkey

    ReplyDelete