Monday 3 February 2014

Day 21 : Three weeks after Hair Transplant

Three weeks have passed since the operation. I'm feeling a bit nervous because I constantly worry that my original hair is not going to grow back properly. I am also still wearing hats in public, but my friends have told me that it just looks like I've had a bad hair cut. The FUE area hasn't healed quite as quickly as I had expected, and the growth back looks a bit patchy. However, it's still very early days (hard to believe) and I promised myself I would reserve judgement for at least six months.

Still a bit painful on the back of my head when I'm lying down on a pillow. And also there is still numbness in both the donor and recipient areas. I sent these photos to the clinic and the manager told me that everything looks like it's on track. And other good news- I'm allowed to start swimming in week 4. I've already started exercise at the gym, but nothing too strenuous.






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want the risk free hair transplant treatment in Amritsar, then you can visit our centre. We provide the FUT and FUE treatment at very affordable rate.

    ReplyDelete